Sunwink Privacy Statement
Last Revised on 8/14/20
This policy (“Privacy Statement”) for Sunwink (“Company,” “we,” “us”) describes how we collect, use and disclose information about users of the Company’s website (https://drinksunwink.com/) (the “Website”) and Services. For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, “you” and “your” means you as the user of the Website. Any capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meaning given to such terms in the Company’s Terms of Service.
SECTION 1 – WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
We collect and use information about you in the following ways:
• When you purchase something from us, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the following information about you: your name, address, email address, payment information and phone number. We use this information to process your order and otherwise communicate with you.
• When you register an account we collect the following information about you: name, email, password. We use this information to establish and manage your account and any orders you place through that account. With your permission, we may send you emails about the Website, new products or services and other updates.
• When you sign up as a brand ambassador we collect the following: your name, email address, Instagram handle, your personal website, state and zip code, payment information and any other information you may volunteer to us. We use this information to manage your account and communicate with you.
• When you search for retail locations that sell the Company’s products, we collect geographic information from you including your city and zip code to locate the nearest store.
• When you browse the Website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system in order to communicate with you after visiting our site.
In addition to the foregoing, we may use all of the above information to comply with any applicable legal obligations, to improve the Website and business, to enforce any applicable terms of service and to protect or defend the Website, the Company’s rights, the rights of the Company’s users or others.
SECTION 2 – HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose information about you in the following ways:
• With service providers that provide services to us including fulfilling or shipping orders, processing transactions, detecting and preventing fraud or administering a promotion or referral program. For example, we use the online e-commerce platform provided by Shopify Inc. to sell the Company’s products and services to you. We share information about you to aid Shopify in providing services and to complete any purchase that you make on the Website.
• With professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms or accounting firms.
• To comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries.
• To ensure the safety, security and rights of the Company, the Company’s employees and/or users or to enforce the Company’s Terms of Service.
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger consolidation, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of the Company to another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
[We do not share “personal information” as defined by California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (“Shine the Light Law”) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.]
SECTION 3 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
We recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which information about you will be handled.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
Once you leave our Website or are redirected to a third-party website or application, you are no longer governed by this Privacy Statement or our website’s Terms of Service.
Links: When you click on links on our Website, such as to go to the Company’s Facebook or Instagram pages, the links may direct you away from our Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 4 - SECURITY
While we take steps to protect your information, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us. Any information you send through any means is transmitted at your own risk.
SECTION 5- CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the Website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will update the last version date, post the updated version on the Website and take any other steps pursuant to applicable law.
SECTION 6 – INTERNATIONAL USERS
The Website is designed for users in the United States only. Please do not use the Website if you are outside the United States.
SECTION 7 – QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions or want more information about this Privacy Statement, please contact the Company’s Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
Re: Privacy Compliance Officer
2193 Fillmore Street
San Francisco California US 94103